The Shaw Report has gone daily! Jessica Shaw’s completely arbitrary but unnervingly accurate (according to her mother’s best friend) take on what’s floating around in the pop culture has made its way to the Interwebs. You can check it out here in PopWatch every morning along with its usual place in the magazine each week. So kick back, pour another cup of coffee, and contemplate this:
Posted March 20 2013 — 8:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade