Our pop-culture guide to what’s in, what’s fading, and what’s definitely out.
(Mary Ellen Matthews/Fox; Justin Stephens/Fox; Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted March 26 2013 — 8:00 AM EDT
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously
- Bryan Cranston wants to play a ‘nasty’ Marvel villain
- Rashida Jones would totally duet with Adam Levine on 'The Voice'
- Jennifer Morrison talks 'Once Upon a Time' at New York Comic-Con