Our pop-culture guide to what’s in, what’s fading, and what’s definitely out.
(Andrew Eccles/NBC; Jeff Riedel/NBC; Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted March 27 2013 — 8:00 AM EDT
- John Carpenter to executive produce new 'Halloween' movie
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?
- Animals with A-list voices take center stage in full 'Sing' trailer
- Nyle DiMarco’s freestyle is ‘best’ in ‘DWTS’ history, Carrie-Ann Inaba says
- '12 Monkeys': What's happened to Railly?