Neal McDonough – always a winner at playing antagonistic, and somewhat bizarre, dudes – steps inside the yellow tape on Wednesday’s episode of CSI on CBS. This time the actor who was last seen on FX’s Justified portrays an agoraphobic who likes to live underground, and off the grid.
Posted April 2 2013 — 11:56 PM EDT
- Bill Maher and Sarah Silverman call Gary Johnson 'a f---ing idiot'
- Nathan Lane calls Donald Trump a 'bloated piece of candy corn'
- Samantha Bee wants the election to be over 'so badly'
- Meet Sasha Lane, the breakout star of ‘American Honey'
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword