Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- 'Splatoon' impressions: The surprising fun of Nintendo's new shooter
- Jessica Hopper on 'planting a flag' with her new collection of rock criticism
- Amy Schumer, Bill Hader helped Pete Davidson land 'Saturday Night Live'
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!