Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!