Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!