Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?