Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more