Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Deadmau5 says 'We Are Your Friends' flop restored his faith in music
- 'Game of Thrones' may have added a 'Lucy' actor to season 6
- Jimmy Fallon shows Elle Fanning his high school yearbook photo
- The TGIT casts united for one epic Shondaland photo
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on why season 6 is 'powerful and beautiful at the same time'
- There will be two Oscars hosts next year
- Kimmel read 'cryptic and menacing' death threats from the gaming community
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!