Before Chasing Liberty, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Princess Diaries, and Kate Middleton there was Roman Holiday, the story of a princess (Audrey Hepburn) looking to be free and the reporter (Gregory Peck) who takes her on a journey through Rome. The new poster for the restored film has the Vespa featured in most of the film’s earlier posters, but has a postcard feel, adding the map and keeping the picture of Hepburn and Peck in black and white. And thus the Audrey Hepburn nostalgia continues. Unfortunately, the movie isn’t ”back in cinemas” in the United States, but you can watch the non-restored version on Netflix streaming.
- Seth Meyers mocks GOP candidates for response to Oregon mass shooting
- Inside Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill' massive reissue
- 9 things we learned about Sara Bareilles from her new book
- Matt Damon and Kim Kardashian are 'Stuck on Uranus': See the parody trailer
- Misty Copeland gives stunning performance with Yo-Yo Ma on 'The Late Show'
- How John McCain reacted to losing the election in 2008
- Shaquille O'Neal & Hugh Jackman play 'Phone Booth' for Fallon