Rapper Gucci Mane was indicted Tuesday on a charge of aggravated assault, according to Georgia’s Superior Court of Fulton County. Mane, born Radric Davis, is accused of hitting a man in the head with a champagne bottle at a downtown Atlanta nightclub. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the alleged victim says he told Mane’s security guard, “I’m in the military. I wanted to get a picture with Gucci Mane, is it okay?”
Posted April 10 2013 — 12:12 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony