When it comes to dysfunction, Kristen Wiig’s character in Bridesmaids has nothing on the woman she plays in Girl Most Likely. Wiig’s Imogene is a playwright who tries to win back her ex-boyfriend (Brian Petsos) by staging a suicide attempt, and ends up in the care of her estranged mother (Annette Bening). Since she left home, though, her childhood room has been rented out to a young man named Lee, played by Darren Criss putting his Glee skills to good use. ”He’s making whatever money he can doing a casino act as a fake Backstreet Boy,” says Criss. ”I’m pretty sure that’s why they cast me.” It’s always helpful to have choreographed cover songs on your résumé.
Posted April 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big