Three years after Grown Ups, Adam Sandler is back as the eternally adolescent Lenny, who’s moved with his family from the big city to his childhood hometown. Set on a single summer day, the sequel — Sandler’s first ever — once again follows the escapades of Lenny and his band of arrested-development pals (played by Chris Rock, Kevin James, and David Spade). One such adventure involves returning to a quarry the guys frequented as kids, where they run into a frat boy played by…Twilight’s Taylor Lautner. ”As adults they go back there, but these frat guys have taken over,” says director Dennis Dugan. ”There’s a big confrontation.” And a big, nude leap off a cliff.
Posted April 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?