Disney says its new animated adventure comes ”from above the world of Cars.” The windshields have eyes and the vehicles talk, but this time the focus is on Dusty Crophopper (voiced by Dane Cook), a small-town flyer who competes against sleeker jets in an air race around the world. The project was originally developed as a direct-to-video release, but the studio deemed it flightworthy enough to soar into theaters. How did first-time feature director Klay Hall feel about the upgrade? ”You mean after I woke up off the floor and the blood rushed back into my head?” he asks. Sounds like he was up in the clouds.
Posted April 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Offerman & Mullally are uncomfortably close on 'Life in Pieces'
- Gorillaz release new digital story, 'The Book of Murdoc'
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Kevin Williamson talks Katherine's season 1 twist
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage