The Twitter accounts of the CBS news shows 60 Minutes and 48 Hours were recently compromised, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The hacker or hackers posted tweets saying that President Barack Obama was “shamelessly in bed with Al-Qaeda”. Shorty after the tweet appeared, 48 Hours issued a tweet saying, “Our #48hours account has been compromised. We are working with Twitter to resolve this issue.” CBS also jumped in, tweeting, “We have experienced problems on Twitter accounts of #60Minutes & @48Hours; We apologize for the inconvenience; Twitter is resolving issues.”
Posted April 20 2013 — 7:04 PM EDT
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- I found out 'Silk Stalkings' was on Hulu and now I can't stop watching
- Cate Blanchett and Robert Redford's 'Truth' gets October release date
- Salma Hayek on Donald Trump: 'I cannot be insulted by stupidity'
- Learn the story behind National Lampoon in 'Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!