The Twitter accounts of the CBS news shows 60 Minutes and 48 Hours were recently compromised, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The hacker or hackers posted tweets saying that President Barack Obama was “shamelessly in bed with Al-Qaeda”. Shorty after the tweet appeared, 48 Hours issued a tweet saying, “Our #48hours account has been compromised. We are working with Twitter to resolve this issue.” CBS also jumped in, tweeting, “We have experienced problems on Twitter accounts of #60Minutes & @48Hours; We apologize for the inconvenience; Twitter is resolving issues.”
Posted April 20 2013 — 7:04 PM EDT
- George R. R. Martin says Stannis is still alive — in the books
- Michelle Pfeiffer to play Bernie Madoff's wife in HBO's 'Wizard of Lies'
- Post-apocalyptic survivors tool up in exclusive clip from 'Turbo Kid'
- New 'Homeland' season 5 trailer: Carrie can't escape her past
- Malala won't be silenced in latest trailer for 'He Named Me Malala'
- Caitlyn Jenner told not to seek approval from men in new 'I Am Cait' clip
- Lady Gaga says 'American Horror Story' experience will 'inform' her upcoming music
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Alison & Will, Julianne Hough, Rafael Nadal & More!