First, a member of the Delta Gamma sorority wrote a very long, very angry, very profane email to her sisters. It was indescribably awesome — except that Funny or Die then took it and made it describably awesome by getting moody-eyed, Oscar-nominated actor Michael Shannon to read that email, in full, beneath a spotlight. The shadows and editing only emphasize how close the language is to Mamet-levels of gutter poetry. I cannot quote even a single line of what is said.
Posted April 22 2013 — 1:26 PM EDT
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- 'Fifty Shades Darker': 8 Most GIF-able moments from the new trailer
- Christina Ricci is Zelda Fitzgerald in trailer for new Amazon series
- David Bowie's collaborators set tribute concert
- Best of 2016: How Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo ended their 'Batman' run
- 12 best children's books for the holidays
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot