The Time 100 Gala is about celebrating influence, about honoring great achievements in the arts, in business, and in political and civic life. It is also, according to Jimmy Kimmel, about “having dinner with the people who buy ads in their [Time] magazine.” The late-night host said this, and a bunch else, amidst a 4-minute toast during the event. Lena Dunham (“the kid genius”) cheers off-screen. Besam Yousef gets some advice (“move”). Kimmel drinks — and drinks. Most people laugh, kind of. Kimmel’s tablemate Jimmy Fallon thinks the whole thing is hi-larious. It is! The wine looks delicious!
Posted April 25 2013 — 4:08 PM EDT
- Donald Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet slammed
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker
- Daisy Ridley says next 'Star Wars' title won't be revealed for a while
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'