The Time 100 Gala is about celebrating influence, about honoring great achievements in the arts, in business, and in political and civic life. It is also, according to Jimmy Kimmel, about “having dinner with the people who buy ads in their [Time] magazine.” The late-night host said this, and a bunch else, amidst a 4-minute toast during the event. Lena Dunham (“the kid genius”) cheers off-screen. Besam Yousef gets some advice (“move”). Kimmel drinks — and drinks. Most people laugh, kind of. Kimmel’s tablemate Jimmy Fallon thinks the whole thing is hi-larious. It is! The wine looks delicious!
Posted April 25 2013 — 4:08 PM EDT
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!