The Time 100 Gala is about celebrating influence, about honoring great achievements in the arts, in business, and in political and civic life. It is also, according to Jimmy Kimmel, about “having dinner with the people who buy ads in their [Time] magazine.” The late-night host said this, and a bunch else, amidst a 4-minute toast during the event. Lena Dunham (“the kid genius”) cheers off-screen. Besam Yousef gets some advice (“move”). Kimmel drinks — and drinks. Most people laugh, kind of. Kimmel’s tablemate Jimmy Fallon thinks the whole thing is hi-larious. It is! The wine looks delicious!
Posted April 25 2013 — 4:08 PM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!