The Time 100 Gala is about celebrating influence, about honoring great achievements in the arts, in business, and in political and civic life. It is also, according to Jimmy Kimmel, about “having dinner with the people who buy ads in their [Time] magazine.” The late-night host said this, and a bunch else, amidst a 4-minute toast during the event. Lena Dunham (“the kid genius”) cheers off-screen. Besam Yousef gets some advice (“move”). Kimmel drinks — and drinks. Most people laugh, kind of. Kimmel’s tablemate Jimmy Fallon thinks the whole thing is hi-larious. It is! The wine looks delicious!
Posted April 25 2013 — 4:08 PM EDT
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl dancers honor Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody