When AMC’s The Killing returns June 2 fans will be introduced to sinister death row inmate Ray Seward, played by acclaimed big screen actor Peter Sarsgaard. Below EW has the first look at Sarsgaard (Shattered Glass, Jarhead) in the role. Seward was sent away to prison many years ago by Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) for a heinous crime. The case was so traumatic that it put Linden briefly into a psychiatric ward. In season three, Linden will confront her past while attempting to find a serial killer preying on street kids. In case you missed it, here’s the season three poster. Below is the new promo:
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!