When AMC’s The Killing returns June 2 fans will be introduced to sinister death row inmate Ray Seward, played by acclaimed big screen actor Peter Sarsgaard. Below EW has the first look at Sarsgaard (Shattered Glass, Jarhead) in the role. Seward was sent away to prison many years ago by Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) for a heinous crime. The case was so traumatic that it put Linden briefly into a psychiatric ward. In season three, Linden will confront her past while attempting to find a serial killer preying on street kids. In case you missed it, here’s the season three poster. Below is the new promo:
Posted April 26 2013 — 11:52 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters