When AMC’s The Killing returns June 2 fans will be introduced to sinister death row inmate Ray Seward, played by acclaimed big screen actor Peter Sarsgaard. Below EW has the first look at Sarsgaard (Shattered Glass, Jarhead) in the role. Seward was sent away to prison many years ago by Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) for a heinous crime. The case was so traumatic that it put Linden briefly into a psychiatric ward. In season three, Linden will confront her past while attempting to find a serial killer preying on street kids. In case you missed it, here’s the season three poster. Below is the new promo:
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Who's who in the new 'Suicide Squad' cast photo?
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- Charlize Theron on going bald for 'Mad Max'
- Jaden Smith deletes his Twitter
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!