Dexter’s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap – just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
Posted May 3 2013 — 4:45 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters