Dexter’s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap – just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
Posted May 3 2013 — 4:45 PM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'