We can’t sit here with a straight face and tell you that the underwatched, underappreciated Happy Endings will get miraculously renewed by ABC. It doesn’t look good. (Cable networks, anyone want to steak this sextet home tonight?) But we can tell you that instead of drowning your sorrows in a bottle of Nochetussin, you can register your support for the show by watching the final two episodes of the season (series?), which air tonight starting at 8 p.m. In the first, Brad (Damon Wayans, Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe) try to join a ritzy tennis club and are not pleased to learn that Max (Adam Pally) and Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) also want in. In the second, Jane attempts to plan the perfect wedding for her sister Brooke (guest star Stephanie March). Did someone say love? Yes, he/she did. So, enjoy this clip from a disturbing doubles match, set to Kenny Loggins’ “Playing with the Boys.”
Posted May 3 2013 — 5:25 PM EDT
- Gender-swapped 'Twilight'? Meet Beau and Edythe
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.