Set in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian intelligence officer Dominika Egorova, the whip-smart niece of a devious top official in the modern SVR (formerly known as the KGB). Since Matthews is a 33-year CIA vet, the spycraft in his well-plotted debut has the scintillating whiff of authenticity. But he’s given Dominika a version of synesthesia that lets her ”see” emotions as colors, a kind of mystical mood-ring polygraph that’s way too convenient. B
Red SparrowSet in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian...Red SparrowFictionJason MatthewsSet in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian...2013-05-03Scribner
Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jason Matthews; Publisher: Scribner
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!