Set in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian intelligence officer Dominika Egorova, the whip-smart niece of a devious top official in the modern SVR (formerly known as the KGB). Since Matthews is a 33-year CIA vet, the spycraft in his well-plotted debut has the scintillating whiff of authenticity. But he’s given Dominika a version of synesthesia that lets her ”see” emotions as colors, a kind of mystical mood-ring polygraph that’s way too convenient. B
Red SparrowSet in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian...Red SparrowFictionJason MatthewsSet in Moscow, Helsinki, Rome, and other far-flung locales, Red Sparrow follows a dashing young CIA agent, Nathaniel Nash, and Russian...2013-05-03Scribner
Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
Genre: Fiction; Author: Jason Matthews; Publisher: Scribner
Posted May 3 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6