NBC has a new take on Bram Stoker’s classic Dracula coming to Friday nights this fall. Here’s the first photos for the limited series drama starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors) as the famous bloodsucker. Here the Count poses as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society but secretly hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Go here for NBC’s new fall schedule.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!