NBC has a new take on Bram Stoker’s classic Dracula coming to Friday nights this fall. Here’s the first photos for the limited series drama starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors) as the famous bloodsucker. Here the Count poses as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society but secretly hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Go here for NBC’s new fall schedule.
Posted May 12 2013 — 6:50 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!