Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency – which previously represented Faison – filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline’s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
Posted May 12 2013 — 9:59 AM EDT
- Paul Walker Foundation honors marine conservationists
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video hits a major milestone
- Lauren Graham dishes on the biggest surprise of 'Gilmore Girls'
- Jon Voight joins 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- Brie Larson serenades her 'Room' costar for his 9th birthday
- Colin Trevorrow introduces his young 'Book of Henry' stars
- Katniss and Co. get their orders in new 'Mockingjay: Part 2' clip