Every four years, two children of Gavaldon are ”selected” (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her greasy black hair and a habit of carrying headless birds in her pockets, Agatha’s the perfect fit for Evil. Pretty-in-pink Sophie, on the other hand, would be right at home among the fairy godmothers and cucumber face masks of Good. So why is Sophie in Henchmen Training while Agatha’s learning Beautification? The answer isn’t so simple in Soman Chainani’s whip-smart debut, guaranteed to make any little girl think twice about wanting to be a princess. If I could bewitch you all to read it, I would. Guess that makes me Evil. A
The School for Good and EvilEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...The School for Good and EvilYoung AdultSoman ChainaniEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...2013-05-14HarperCollins
THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Soman Chainani; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Killer Croc and the end of the Christopher Nolan era
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!