Every four years, two children of Gavaldon are ”selected” (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her greasy black hair and a habit of carrying headless birds in her pockets, Agatha’s the perfect fit for Evil. Pretty-in-pink Sophie, on the other hand, would be right at home among the fairy godmothers and cucumber face masks of Good. So why is Sophie in Henchmen Training while Agatha’s learning Beautification? The answer isn’t so simple in Soman Chainani’s whip-smart debut, guaranteed to make any little girl think twice about wanting to be a princess. If I could bewitch you all to read it, I would. Guess that makes me Evil. A
The School for Good and EvilEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...The School for Good and EvilYoung AdultSoman ChainaniEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...2013-05-14HarperCollins
THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Soman Chainani; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!