Every four years, two children of Gavaldon are ”selected” (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her greasy black hair and a habit of carrying headless birds in her pockets, Agatha’s the perfect fit for Evil. Pretty-in-pink Sophie, on the other hand, would be right at home among the fairy godmothers and cucumber face masks of Good. So why is Sophie in Henchmen Training while Agatha’s learning Beautification? The answer isn’t so simple in Soman Chainani’s whip-smart debut, guaranteed to make any little girl think twice about wanting to be a princess. If I could bewitch you all to read it, I would. Guess that makes me Evil. A
The School for Good and EvilEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...The School for Good and EvilYoung AdultSoman ChainaniEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...2013-05-14HarperCollins
THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Soman Chainani; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Max Greenfield will check in to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas returns with killer single 'Trust You,' shares details of new solo album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Can Tyrion be trusted on 'Game of Thrones'?
- Kim and Kanye: It's their 1st anniversary
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'The Gift'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!