Every four years, two children of Gavaldon are ”selected” (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her greasy black hair and a habit of carrying headless birds in her pockets, Agatha’s the perfect fit for Evil. Pretty-in-pink Sophie, on the other hand, would be right at home among the fairy godmothers and cucumber face masks of Good. So why is Sophie in Henchmen Training while Agatha’s learning Beautification? The answer isn’t so simple in Soman Chainani’s whip-smart debut, guaranteed to make any little girl think twice about wanting to be a princess. If I could bewitch you all to read it, I would. Guess that makes me Evil. A
The School for Good and EvilEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...The School for Good and EvilYoung AdultSoman ChainaniEvery four years, two children of Gavaldon are ''selected'' (kidnapped is more accurate) for The School for Good and Evil. With her...2013-05-14HarperCollins
THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani
Genre: Young Adult; Author: Soman Chainani; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 14 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!