Former Reba star JoAnna Garcia Swisher and her husband, Cleveland Indians first baseman Nick Swisher, have a new baby daughter, according to the Associated Press. This is the couple’s first child. Nick is now on the baseball “paternity list,” which means he gets a few days off to be with his family. JoAnna was seen last fall in the shortly-lived Animal Practice and can next be seen in The Internship with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. The couple married in late 2010.
Posted May 22 2013 — 12:54 PM EDT
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé announces world tour during Super Bowl