When mask-wearing maniacs interrupt the reunion of a bickering family in the horror comedy You’re Next, the cups of genre fans will runneth over…with blood. ”There’s tons of blood,” explains Amy Seimetz, 31, who plays a member of the cornered clan. ”Lots and lots of blood. But our family really brings out the worst in each other, so when this set of circumstances befalls them, you kind of want it to happen.” Seimetz can also be seen this summer on AMC’s The Killing and Christopher Guest’s HBO comedy Family Tree. Plus, she directed the indie thriller Sun Don’t Shine, now in limited release and on Amazon and iTunes. ”It’s really weird that everything is out at once,” she laughs. ”Next year, I don’t know if I’ll be in anything. I’ll just suddenly disappear!”
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Game of Thrones producer on the sudden return of that character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- Stan Lee weighs in on the 'Captain America' Hydra twist
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers