When mask-wearing maniacs interrupt the reunion of a bickering family in the horror comedy You’re Next, the cups of genre fans will runneth over…with blood. ”There’s tons of blood,” explains Amy Seimetz, 31, who plays a member of the cornered clan. ”Lots and lots of blood. But our family really brings out the worst in each other, so when this set of circumstances befalls them, you kind of want it to happen.” Seimetz can also be seen this summer on AMC’s The Killing and Christopher Guest’s HBO comedy Family Tree. Plus, she directed the indie thriller Sun Don’t Shine, now in limited release and on Amazon and iTunes. ”It’s really weird that everything is out at once,” she laughs. ”Next year, I don’t know if I’ll be in anything. I’ll just suddenly disappear!”
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!