When mask-wearing maniacs interrupt the reunion of a bickering family in the horror comedy You’re Next, the cups of genre fans will runneth over…with blood. ”There’s tons of blood,” explains Amy Seimetz, 31, who plays a member of the cornered clan. ”Lots and lots of blood. But our family really brings out the worst in each other, so when this set of circumstances befalls them, you kind of want it to happen.” Seimetz can also be seen this summer on AMC’s The Killing and Christopher Guest’s HBO comedy Family Tree. Plus, she directed the indie thriller Sun Don’t Shine, now in limited release and on Amazon and iTunes. ”It’s really weird that everything is out at once,” she laughs. ”Next year, I don’t know if I’ll be in anything. I’ll just suddenly disappear!”
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'