When mask-wearing maniacs interrupt the reunion of a bickering family in the horror comedy You’re Next, the cups of genre fans will runneth over…with blood. ”There’s tons of blood,” explains Amy Seimetz, 31, who plays a member of the cornered clan. ”Lots and lots of blood. But our family really brings out the worst in each other, so when this set of circumstances befalls them, you kind of want it to happen.” Seimetz can also be seen this summer on AMC’s The Killing and Christopher Guest’s HBO comedy Family Tree. Plus, she directed the indie thriller Sun Don’t Shine, now in limited release and on Amazon and iTunes. ”It’s really weird that everything is out at once,” she laughs. ”Next year, I don’t know if I’ll be in anything. I’ll just suddenly disappear!”
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players
- See Pentatonix perform on 'Charlie Brown' Christmas special
- Jared Leto says his Joker will make Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson proud
- David Spade looks back at his time working with Chris Farley on 'SNL'
- Trevor Noah on Planned Parenthood shooting: 'Just call it terrorism'
- Lil Wayne announces The Dedication tour with Rae Sremmurd
- See James Corden as the lost (and 'best-looking') member of 5SOS