When mask-wearing maniacs interrupt the reunion of a bickering family in the horror comedy You’re Next, the cups of genre fans will runneth over…with blood. ”There’s tons of blood,” explains Amy Seimetz, 31, who plays a member of the cornered clan. ”Lots and lots of blood. But our family really brings out the worst in each other, so when this set of circumstances befalls them, you kind of want it to happen.” Seimetz can also be seen this summer on AMC’s The Killing and Christopher Guest’s HBO comedy Family Tree. Plus, she directed the indie thriller Sun Don’t Shine, now in limited release and on Amazon and iTunes. ”It’s really weird that everything is out at once,” she laughs. ”Next year, I don’t know if I’ll be in anything. I’ll just suddenly disappear!”
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear HEARTWATCH's infectious new tune 'Never Let You Go' off debut album
- See Sylvester Stallone and Carl Weathers' 'Rocky' reunion
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Diary of a Teenage Girl'
- Jimmy Kimmel has the weirdest guess for Kanye's album title yet
- Lana Del Rey and Father John Misty debut sexy 'Freak' music video
- Aaron Sorkin adapting 'To Kill a Mockingbird' for Broadway
- Larry Wilmore debuts 'The People v. Bill Cosby' on 'The Nightly Show'