How many patients did nurse Charlie Cullen kill by lethal injection over the years? Forty, as originally estimated, or closer to 400, as some investigators later believed? Cullen doesn’t deny either number, the latter of which would make him the most prolific killer in American history. In The Good Nurse Graeber, working with surgeonlike precision, pieces together the story by talking to everyone, including the uneasy nurses who instinctively sensed ”a new night wind blowing their patients away” after Cullen was hired; the dogged detectives who finally took the case; and the murderer himself, in his only interview from prison. Put this one on the shelf next to Ann Rule’s classic about Ted Bundy, The Stranger Beside Me — it’s that good. A
The Good NurseHow many patients did nurse Charlie Cullen kill by lethal injection over the years? Forty, as originally estimated, or closer to 400, as some...The Good NurseTrue CrimeCharles GraeberHow many patients did nurse Charlie Cullen kill by lethal injection over the years? Forty, as originally estimated, or closer to 400, as some...2013-05-24Twelve
THE GOOD NURSE by Charles Graeber
Genre: True Crime; Author: Charles Graeber; Publisher: Twelve
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!