From Park Avenue penthouses to Palm Beach vacation homes — and even a Chinese restaurant — Make It Fabulous explores the public and private spaces created by Georgis, renowned as both an architect and a decorator. Large-scale photos showcase the designer’s attention to detail and mise-en-scène aesthetic, derived in part from his love of film noir and the art-moderne style created by Hollywood production designer Cedric Gibbons. And since Georgis’ clientele includes some of the country’s most influential art collectors, images of his work also provide a rare opportunity to marvel at privately owned paintings by Basquiat, furniture by Milo Baughman, and photographs by Walter Niedermayr.
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye West's 'Fade' video, cast in VH1's 'The Breaks'
- 'Phantasm: Remastered' poster: The Tall Man gets a grip
- WATCH: Here's your exclusive first look at 'Project Runway' season 15
- Marvel Tsum Tsums go from plush to digital in new mobile game
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall