From Park Avenue penthouses to Palm Beach vacation homes — and even a Chinese restaurant — Make It Fabulous explores the public and private spaces created by Georgis, renowned as both an architect and a decorator. Large-scale photos showcase the designer’s attention to detail and mise-en-scène aesthetic, derived in part from his love of film noir and the art-moderne style created by Hollywood production designer Cedric Gibbons. And since Georgis’ clientele includes some of the country’s most influential art collectors, images of his work also provide a rare opportunity to marvel at privately owned paintings by Basquiat, furniture by Milo Baughman, and photographs by Walter Niedermayr.
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!