From Park Avenue penthouses to Palm Beach vacation homes — and even a Chinese restaurant — Make It Fabulous explores the public and private spaces created by Georgis, renowned as both an architect and a decorator. Large-scale photos showcase the designer’s attention to detail and mise-en-scène aesthetic, derived in part from his love of film noir and the art-moderne style created by Hollywood production designer Cedric Gibbons. And since Georgis’ clientele includes some of the country’s most influential art collectors, images of his work also provide a rare opportunity to marvel at privately owned paintings by Basquiat, furniture by Milo Baughman, and photographs by Walter Niedermayr.
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!