From Park Avenue penthouses to Palm Beach vacation homes — and even a Chinese restaurant — Make It Fabulous explores the public and private spaces created by Georgis, renowned as both an architect and a decorator. Large-scale photos showcase the designer’s attention to detail and mise-en-scène aesthetic, derived in part from his love of film noir and the art-moderne style created by Hollywood production designer Cedric Gibbons. And since Georgis’ clientele includes some of the country’s most influential art collectors, images of his work also provide a rare opportunity to marvel at privately owned paintings by Basquiat, furniture by Milo Baughman, and photographs by Walter Niedermayr.
Posted May 24 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 5 reasons Hayley Atwell is a woman who kicks ass
- Alison Brie sprinkles some Salt-N-Pepa over her 'Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- See the first full promo for 'Bachelor in Paradise' season 2
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series sets fall premiere date
- Which Avengers member is definitely in 'Ant-Man'?
- Chris Pratt used his raptor-whispering skills on the Avengers
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Sam Raimi on why he likes to torment Bruce Campbell
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!