Well, that makes two of us, Des! But thank goodness someone brought the drama in tonight’s premiere, right rose lovers? I won’t get into too many details (still, spoilers ahead!), but things were a little mellow in Casa Bachelorette tonight. Sure, a guy stripped down to his boxers and another showed up in a full suit of armor, but we had to wait almost until the very end for someone to really bring the crazy – Jonathan, with his misguided Fantasy Suite fixation. That said, I have faith that the remaining guys will start acting more entertainingly ridiculous as the weeks go on. And honestly, I don’t care what Juan Pablo does, as long as he does it with that hot Venezuelan accent. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelorette season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime, rose lovers, what did you think of tonight’s premiere? Who are the early favorites? Why did she give shirtless guy a rose? And is it too early to start the Brody for Bachelor in 2033 campaign? Post your thoughts now!
Posted May 27 2013 — 10:04 PM EDT
- See Meryl Streep sing the cut song Stephen Sondheim wrote for 'Into the Woods'
- Scream Factory to release 'Mad Max' collector's edition Blu-ray
- Margot Robbie learns flip cup, beats Jimmy Fallon anyway
- Neill Blomkamp says he 'didn't make a good enough film' with 'Elysium'
- Exclusive: First look at Carly Rae Jepsen's new video, "I Really Like You"
- 'Modern Family:' Read Alex's full college essay
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!