What’s the best show on TV right now? On Entertainment Weekly Radio/SiriusXM 105, Dalton Ross and Jessica Shaw are going to narrow it down, day by day, from the top 64 to the very best one. Sure, you think those early rounds are easy, but just wait until we get to the sweet sixteen or the final four. Each day, two new shows will battle it out on our Facebook page and the winner will advance to the next round. Tune in here and between 10-11 AM during the TV Hour on SiriusXM 105 for updates on the bracket, which you can see below. And, as always, vote!
Posted May 28 2013 — 9:45 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!