What’s the best show on TV right now? On Entertainment Weekly Radio/SiriusXM 105, Dalton Ross and Jessica Shaw are going to narrow it down, day by day, from the top 64 to the very best one. Sure, you think those early rounds are easy, but just wait until we get to the sweet sixteen or the final four. Each day, two new shows will battle it out on our Facebook page and the winner will advance to the next round. Tune in here and between 10-11 AM during the TV Hour on SiriusXM 105 for updates on the bracket, which you can see below. And, as always, vote!
Posted May 28 2013 — 9:45 AM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages