What’s the best show on TV right now? On Entertainment Weekly Radio/SiriusXM 105, Dalton Ross and Jessica Shaw are going to narrow it down, day by day, from the top 64 to the very best one. Sure, you think those early rounds are easy, but just wait until we get to the sweet sixteen or the final four. Each day, two new shows will battle it out on our Facebook page and the winner will advance to the next round. Tune in here and between 10-11 AM during the TV Hour on SiriusXM 105 for updates on the bracket, which you can see below. And, as always, vote!
Posted May 28 2013 — 9:45 AM EDT
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on that killer finale and what's next
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new comic
- Denis Villeneuve in talks to direct 'Blade Runner' sequel: Report
- 'Vikings': Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- Scarlett Johansson defends John Travolta
- 'Power/Rangers' fan film off YouTube
- YouTube duo get 'Electra Woman and Dyna Girl' gig
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!