Okay, so maybe throwing rocks isn’t the healthiest way to express to your significant other that he/she has displeased you. But hey, can you blame the poor girl? Her boyfriend went on The Bachelorette without telling her! (Mild spoiler alert for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode or the 7,381 promos ABC ran for it.) Say what you will about the lying, cheating, deceitful pig – at least his bad behavior added some much-needed drama to a dull season. Though no one expected Brian to make it to the end, it was kind of satisfying to see him escorted out by a burly production dude named Paulie. As for the rest of the evening’s events, Brooks broke a finger, Brandon broke the land-speed record for saying “I’m falling in love with you,” and Ben broke everyone’s trust (again) by stealing Des away from a group date. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click the link to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime post your thoughts on week three of Des’ “journey” below. Did it convince you to spend 12 bucks to see The Lone Ranger? Maybe if the ticket came with a free Juan Pablo…
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC