Okay, so maybe throwing rocks isn’t the healthiest way to express to your significant other that he/she has displeased you. But hey, can you blame the poor girl? Her boyfriend went on The Bachelorette without telling her! (Mild spoiler alert for anyone who hasn’t seen tonight’s episode or the 7,381 promos ABC ran for it.) Say what you will about the lying, cheating, deceitful pig – at least his bad behavior added some much-needed drama to a dull season. Though no one expected Brian to make it to the end, it was kind of satisfying to see him escorted out by a burly production dude named Paulie. As for the rest of the evening’s events, Brooks broke a finger, Brandon broke the land-speed record for saying “I’m falling in love with you,” and Ben broke everyone’s trust (again) by stealing Des away from a group date. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click the link to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but in the meantime post your thoughts on week three of Des’ “journey” below. Did it convince you to spend 12 bucks to see The Lone Ranger? Maybe if the ticket came with a free Juan Pablo…
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!