I’m sorry, Drew, but you should have thought of that before you signed up to be bride bait on The Bachelorette. Some thoughts about tonight’s episode (mild spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched): All of the guys look like death warmed over in the morning, Zak really should not pull out that guitar again if he wants to maintain momentum, and Juan Pablo twirls a mean baton. All of the Ben hatred is getting a bit tedious – though we did get a better glimpse of his a-hole attitude toward the guys tonight during the post-group date cocktail party, and it looks like next week Des will finally learn that all the guys want him dead. As for the eliminated bachelors? I can’t say I shed a tear for either one. What about you, rose lovers? Post your thoughts now, and stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. (P.S. – Can we start the Manny and Jan for Bachelor Pad 2014 campaign now?) (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 4 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog.)
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!