Six weeks after Universal postponed Jurassic Park 4 from its prime summer-2014 release date – sparking fears that the sequel from Safety Not Guaranteed director Colin Trevorrow might be on shaky ground – the studio is poised to announce that the movie will arrive in 2015. ComingSoon.net snapped a photo of a Jurassic Park banner at Licensing Expo 2013 in Las Vegas yesterday that seemed to indicate that dinosaurs will roam the multiplex again – just one year later than originally planned. Universal confirmed the release date news, as well as the report that Jurassic Park 4 will be filmed in 3-D.
Posted June 19 2013 — 11:56 AM EDT
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: Sherlock vs Moriarty's group!
- Adele helps couple get engaged and offers to be their surrogate
- Ashley Tisdale is a call girl in 'Amateur Night' trailer
- 6 things we learned at 'Being Meryl Streep' event in New York
- How Spider-Man became the MVP of 'Captain America: Civil War'
- 'Simpsons' producer reveals live episode details
- Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth reunite to sing 'Wicked' favorite