I don’t know about you, rose lovers, but my answer to that question is “right here on my couch.” Spoiler alert if you haven’t seen tonight’s episode yet, but that was one hell of a Reject Limo interview, wasn’t it? Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the results of the majorly awkward two-on-one date, but it was also heartening to see one of the nicest guys there (Chris) start to overtake Brooks as the front-runner. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 5 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog), and in the meantime express your joy (or, if for some reason you’re unhappy about things) anger at who went home tonight. Plus, ponder these burning Bachelorette questions: How is this only the first time in franchise history that we’re seeing contestants soak in a hot tug? Why doesn’t Team Bachelorette put hidden cameras in all of their transport vans, since they’re clearly missing some juicy stuff? And are you even remotely interested in the idea of James as the Bachelor? (I’m going to say hell no. He definitely doesn’t do it for me.)
- 'Star Wars' Celebration panel on 'Rogue One' and other stand-alones: We're live blogging it
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!