Well, that would almost be worth tuning in for, wouldn’t it rose lovers? But (and spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched) Michael’s dire prediction did not come to pass, thankfully. It was still a rather dramatic evening, though, as accusations were made and denied (repeatedly), tears were shed (and not just by Des), and cameras were forced to chase the Bachelorette and her date down a secluded alley in Barcelona where Drew had dragged Des for a “private” make-out session. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight – where, by the way, I will be griping excessively about one particularly painful cut Des made at the rose ceremony – and in the meantime let me know how you’re feeling after tonight’s leg of Desiree’s “journey.” Did she send the right guys home? Will Zak ever stop taking his clothes off? And at this point are there any imperfect places to fall in love left on earth? Post your thoughts now!
Posted July 1 2013 — 10:04 PM EDT
- Robert Townsend to direct remake of Brewster's Millions
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series