Well, that would almost be worth tuning in for, wouldn’t it rose lovers? But (and spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched) Michael’s dire prediction did not come to pass, thankfully. It was still a rather dramatic evening, though, as accusations were made and denied (repeatedly), tears were shed (and not just by Des), and cameras were forced to chase the Bachelorette and her date down a secluded alley in Barcelona where Drew had dragged Des for a “private” make-out session. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight – where, by the way, I will be griping excessively about one particularly painful cut Des made at the rose ceremony – and in the meantime let me know how you’re feeling after tonight’s leg of Desiree’s “journey.” Did she send the right guys home? Will Zak ever stop taking his clothes off? And at this point are there any imperfect places to fall in love left on earth? Post your thoughts now!
- HBO stars urge you to 'use your voice' and 'use your vote'
- Watch the trailer for new 'LEGO Jurassic World' animated short
- Madonna defends Rosie O'Donnell following Trump debate comments
- Queen Elizabeth's marriage is tested in Netflix's 'The Crown' trailer
- Ellen DeGeneres gives Kellie Pickler quite a scare
- Amazon greenlights three comedy series
- Allison Janney clowns around in Rachael Yamagata's new music video