Well, that would almost be worth tuning in for, wouldn’t it rose lovers? But (and spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched) Michael’s dire prediction did not come to pass, thankfully. It was still a rather dramatic evening, though, as accusations were made and denied (repeatedly), tears were shed (and not just by Des), and cameras were forced to chase the Bachelorette and her date down a secluded alley in Barcelona where Drew had dragged Des for a “private” make-out session. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight – where, by the way, I will be griping excessively about one particularly painful cut Des made at the rose ceremony – and in the meantime let me know how you’re feeling after tonight’s leg of Desiree’s “journey.” Did she send the right guys home? Will Zak ever stop taking his clothes off? And at this point are there any imperfect places to fall in love left on earth? Post your thoughts now!
Posted July 1 2013 — 10:04 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters