Well, that would almost be worth tuning in for, wouldn’t it rose lovers? But (and spoiler alert if you haven’t yet watched) Michael’s dire prediction did not come to pass, thankfully. It was still a rather dramatic evening, though, as accusations were made and denied (repeatedly), tears were shed (and not just by Des), and cameras were forced to chase the Bachelorette and her date down a secluded alley in Barcelona where Drew had dragged Des for a “private” make-out session. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight – where, by the way, I will be griping excessively about one particularly painful cut Des made at the rose ceremony – and in the meantime let me know how you’re feeling after tonight’s leg of Desiree’s “journey.” Did she send the right guys home? Will Zak ever stop taking his clothes off? And at this point are there any imperfect places to fall in love left on earth? Post your thoughts now!
- Ruby Rose blasts Kanye West in defense of Taylor Swift
- New 'Halo' toys, figures, and more coming from Mattel
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Big Bang Theory,' 'TWD,' 'Blindspot,' and more
- See an exclusive Valentine's Day clip from the new horror anthology 'Holidays'
- Behold! The original 6 survivors of 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller talks likes and dislikes and the best advice he got from David Fincher
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle pleads guilty to drunk driving