On the July 3 episode of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Cheers’ John Ratzenberger guest stars as the judge to whom Jared (Breckin Meyer) and Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) speak about subpoenaing a parrot for their latest case, which apparently involves pirates. Craziest case on a summer TV show? We shall see.
Posted July 2 2013 — 9:23 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere