David Hasselhoff has a new music video that you’ll want to watch below. The song, “Thirsty for Love,” is an ad for the New England-based convenience store chain Cumberland Farms, which also used the Hoff in a campaign last summer, and its iced coffee. (Make that “Iced Hoffee,” as Ad Age notes.) Is it just us, or does the Hoff’s wardrobe look familiar?
Posted July 3 2013 — 4:37 PM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' surprise: Sara Ramirez tweets a (final?) goodbye
- Drew Barrymore narrating Ellen DeGeneres' NBC series 'First Dates'
- Patti Smith's 1976 interview gets animated in new Blank on Blank
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Mercedes Mason on possible Ofelia romance
- Tracy Morgan remembers Prince in hilarious as-told-to
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 17
- Neil Young details new live album 'Earth'