David Hasselhoff has a new music video that you’ll want to watch below. The song, “Thirsty for Love,” is an ad for the New England-based convenience store chain Cumberland Farms, which also used the Hoff in a campaign last summer, and its iced coffee. (Make that “Iced Hoffee,” as Ad Age notes.) Is it just us, or does the Hoff’s wardrobe look familiar?
Posted July 3 2013 — 4:37 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'