There’s a new trailer out for Pacific Rim, the movie where Baltimore drug kingpin Stringer Bell teams up with motorcycle chieftain Jax Teller and tavern janitor Charlie Kelly to take control of Voltron and battle Godzilla. Or at least that’s the general gist of the trailer, which features the Pacific Rim cast going toe-to-toe with the giant sea monsters from space (or is that space monsters from the sea?) in Hong Kong. Also, Ron Perlman. Just watch:
Posted July 3 2013 — 3:33 PM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!