There’s a new trailer out for Pacific Rim, the movie where Baltimore drug kingpin Stringer Bell teams up with motorcycle chieftain Jax Teller and tavern janitor Charlie Kelly to take control of Voltron and battle Godzilla. Or at least that’s the general gist of the trailer, which features the Pacific Rim cast going toe-to-toe with the giant sea monsters from space (or is that space monsters from the sea?) in Hong Kong. Also, Ron Perlman. Just watch:
Posted July 3 2013 — 3:33 PM EDT
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday