There’s a new trailer out for Pacific Rim, the movie where Baltimore drug kingpin Stringer Bell teams up with motorcycle chieftain Jax Teller and tavern janitor Charlie Kelly to take control of Voltron and battle Godzilla. Or at least that’s the general gist of the trailer, which features the Pacific Rim cast going toe-to-toe with the giant sea monsters from space (or is that space monsters from the sea?) in Hong Kong. Also, Ron Perlman. Just watch:
Posted July 3 2013 — 3:33 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt