There’s a new trailer out for Pacific Rim, the movie where Baltimore drug kingpin Stringer Bell teams up with motorcycle chieftain Jax Teller and tavern janitor Charlie Kelly to take control of Voltron and battle Godzilla. Or at least that’s the general gist of the trailer, which features the Pacific Rim cast going toe-to-toe with the giant sea monsters from space (or is that space monsters from the sea?) in Hong Kong. Also, Ron Perlman. Just watch:
Posted July 3 2013 — 3:33 PM EDT
- Tilda Swinton: 'I love arousing that rubbery feeling in dreams'
- Box office preview: 'Civil War' set to dethrone 'The Jungle Book'
- Kanye West, Nas team up for French Montana's 'Figure It Out' video
- Drake's 'Views' streamed over 250 million times in a week
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'
- Andrew McMahon teases new album as 'best I've ever made'