The newest trailer for Grand Theft Auto V features an extended look at the newest iteration of the open-world franchise. V returns to the SoCal milieu of San Andreas, and features three different playable characters. The trailer demonstrates how you’ll switch between the characters, sometimes in the middle of a heist sequence. Also, you can play tennis now. The game looks a little bit like a cross between Michael Mann’s Heat and the LA scenes from Annie Hall, except with more planes. Watch the trailer:
Posted July 9 2013 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Kelly Osbourne says she 'f---ed up' after comments about Latinos go viral
- See Ilana Glazer shake it like a Polaroid picture on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Tavi Gevinson to guest-star on 'Scream Queens'
- A$AP Rocky and Tyler, the Creator are touring together
- The Weeknd’s new album includes tracks with Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran
- Caitlyn Jenner's reality show loses half its audience
- 'Fantastic Four' honest trailer has a problem with cloud-based villains