The newest trailer for Grand Theft Auto V features an extended look at the newest iteration of the open-world franchise. V returns to the SoCal milieu of San Andreas, and features three different playable characters. The trailer demonstrates how you’ll switch between the characters, sometimes in the middle of a heist sequence. Also, you can play tennis now. The game looks a little bit like a cross between Michael Mann’s Heat and the LA scenes from Annie Hall, except with more planes. Watch the trailer:
Posted July 9 2013 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels