The newest trailer for Grand Theft Auto V features an extended look at the newest iteration of the open-world franchise. V returns to the SoCal milieu of San Andreas, and features three different playable characters. The trailer demonstrates how you’ll switch between the characters, sometimes in the middle of a heist sequence. Also, you can play tennis now. The game looks a little bit like a cross between Michael Mann’s Heat and the LA scenes from Annie Hall, except with more planes. Watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!