The newest trailer for Grand Theft Auto V features an extended look at the newest iteration of the open-world franchise. V returns to the SoCal milieu of San Andreas, and features three different playable characters. The trailer demonstrates how you’ll switch between the characters, sometimes in the middle of a heist sequence. Also, you can play tennis now. The game looks a little bit like a cross between Michael Mann’s Heat and the LA scenes from Annie Hall, except with more planes. Watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!