The newest trailer for Grand Theft Auto V features an extended look at the newest iteration of the open-world franchise. V returns to the SoCal milieu of San Andreas, and features three different playable characters. The trailer demonstrates how you’ll switch between the characters, sometimes in the middle of a heist sequence. Also, you can play tennis now. The game looks a little bit like a cross between Michael Mann’s Heat and the LA scenes from Annie Hall, except with more planes. Watch the trailer:
Posted July 9 2013 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Lane Smith explains the origins of his darkly funny picture books
- See Jennifer Lopez's stereotype-smashing 'Ain't Your Mama' video
- Victoria Beckham on Spice Girls past: 'They used to turn my mic off'
- 'The Originals': Danielle Campbell previews the rush to save Davina
- 'Harry Potter': Watch skydivers play mid-air Quidditch
- Watch puppies predict the Kentucky Derby on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Guardian Brothers': Meryl Streep, Zendaya to voice characters