Billy Eichner, host of Fuse’s hilarious pop culture trivia/takedown show Billy on the Street, has debuted the music video for the new “Taylor Swift” single “Glitter and Ribs” on Funny or Die. Watch it below. The song, which laments love found and lost at summer’s last barbecue, is also now available on iTunes. Eichner’s trademark frustration is a perfect match for Swift’s angst.
Posted July 10 2013 — 2:21 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'