Billy Eichner, host of Fuse’s hilarious pop culture trivia/takedown show Billy on the Street, has debuted the music video for the new “Taylor Swift” single “Glitter and Ribs” on Funny or Die. Watch it below. The song, which laments love found and lost at summer’s last barbecue, is also now available on iTunes. Eichner’s trademark frustration is a perfect match for Swift’s angst.
Posted July 10 2013 — 2:21 PM EDT
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Ellen Pompeo's choice to stay ‘based solely on age'
- Jimmy Kimmel's Baby Bachelorette contestants tell all
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years