You’ve seen Game of Thrones characters in retro clothes. Now, courtesy of a designer from Brussels (see his blog here), we present Thrones favorites drawn as Simpsons characters (why not, it’s summer!). Having pointed out the similarity between Tywin Lannister and Monty Burns before, I have to give props to the Lion of Lannister image, though The Hound might be my favorite here. See what you think.
Posted July 10 2013 — 12:21 PM EDT
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!