You’ve seen Game of Thrones characters in retro clothes. Now, courtesy of a designer from Brussels (see his blog here), we present Thrones favorites drawn as Simpsons characters (why not, it’s summer!). Having pointed out the similarity between Tywin Lannister and Monty Burns before, I have to give props to the Lion of Lannister image, though The Hound might be my favorite here. See what you think.
Posted July 10 2013 — 12:21 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt