The CW has released a trailer for its reality competition series Capture, premiering July 31. Think of it as a kinder, gentler Hunger Games in which, as the network says, 12 teams of two “enter a fenced-in enclosure in the middle of the wild, where they must live for one month and compete against each other for scarce resources. With $250,000 on the line, it’s a winner-take-all battle in which the teams must hunt each other down to survive.” Of course, there’s no killing. There’s just a lot of running, some crying, and a bit of blood.
Posted July 11 2013 — 2:53 PM EDT
- Box office predictions: X-Men Apocalypse to reign over holiday weekend
- Lilly Wachowski to take break from 'Sense8,' according to star
- 'The Final Master' clip: A martial artist sticks it to his enemies
- What to Watch Thursday: 'Archer' goes to the movies
- Jon Stewart leaves the farm to accept Peabody Award: Watch his speech
- 'Westworld' finally gets HBO premiere date
- Brett Gelman is having a race conversation in 'Dinner in America'