The CW has released a trailer for its reality competition series Capture, premiering July 31. Think of it as a kinder, gentler Hunger Games in which, as the network says, 12 teams of two “enter a fenced-in enclosure in the middle of the wild, where they must live for one month and compete against each other for scarce resources. With $250,000 on the line, it’s a winner-take-all battle in which the teams must hunt each other down to survive.” Of course, there’s no killing. There’s just a lot of running, some crying, and a bit of blood.
Posted July 11 2013 — 2:53 PM EDT
- Explicit photos of Leslie Jones leaked after website hack
- Ryan Lochte in talks to join 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dirk Gently' teaser promises corpses, cops, and a killer
- New York Film Festival: Carrie Fisher film joins documentary lineup
- 'The Royals' gets season 3 premiere date, shirtless Prince Liam pics
- Starz renews 'Survivor's Remorse' for season 4
- Gerard Butler brings 'depth and heart' to 'The Headhunter’s Calling'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...