The CW has released a trailer for its reality competition series Capture, premiering July 31. Think of it as a kinder, gentler Hunger Games in which, as the network says, 12 teams of two “enter a fenced-in enclosure in the middle of the wild, where they must live for one month and compete against each other for scarce resources. With $250,000 on the line, it’s a winner-take-all battle in which the teams must hunt each other down to survive.” Of course, there’s no killing. There’s just a lot of running, some crying, and a bit of blood.
Posted July 11 2013 — 2:53 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters