The CW has released a trailer for its reality competition series Capture, premiering July 31. Think of it as a kinder, gentler Hunger Games in which, as the network says, 12 teams of two “enter a fenced-in enclosure in the middle of the wild, where they must live for one month and compete against each other for scarce resources. With $250,000 on the line, it’s a winner-take-all battle in which the teams must hunt each other down to survive.” Of course, there’s no killing. There’s just a lot of running, some crying, and a bit of blood.
Posted July 11 2013 — 2:53 PM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!