The CW has released a trailer for its reality competition series Capture, premiering July 31. Think of it as a kinder, gentler Hunger Games in which, as the network says, 12 teams of two “enter a fenced-in enclosure in the middle of the wild, where they must live for one month and compete against each other for scarce resources. With $250,000 on the line, it’s a winner-take-all battle in which the teams must hunt each other down to survive.” Of course, there’s no killing. There’s just a lot of running, some crying, and a bit of blood.
Posted July 11 2013 — 2:53 PM EDT
- Hannah Davis wears epic 'Hunger Games' fashion in final edition of Capitol Couture
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year