The Viking world used to be a whole lot smaller. In the 2010 DreamWorks Animation adventure, Hiccup (voiced by Jay Baruchel) and his dragon-battling townsfolk made peace with their fearsome flying foes. The sequel finds Hiccup and his dragon, Toothless, venturing to a land where the fire-breathers are less frightening than the humans. ”They very much subscribe to the old way of killing and conquering and subduing the dragons,” Baruchel says. ”It’s one thing to bridge the gap between humans and dragons, and it’s another to bridge the gap between humans and other humans.”
Posted July 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday