Andy Richter’s shared a lot of information about himself in the years he’s sat next to Conan O’Brien. When we put him in the hot seat, we found out when he yells at the TV, which R-rated movie he saw too young, what he considers his most-prized pop culture possession (it once belonged to David Letterman), and to whom he wrote a fan letter when he was young. Scroll down for the video below.
Posted July 15 2013 — 3:00 PM EDT
- Hannah Davis wears epic 'Hunger Games' fashion in final edition of Capitol Couture
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year