Andy Richter’s shared a lot of information about himself in the years he’s sat next to Conan O’Brien. When we put him in the hot seat, we found out when he yells at the TV, which R-rated movie he saw too young, what he considers his most-prized pop culture possession (it once belonged to David Letterman), and to whom he wrote a fan letter when he was young. Scroll down for the video below.
Posted July 15 2013 — 3:00 PM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?