Zach Levi has a pretty nice little set-up over at his Nerd HQ at Petco Park in San Diego. Fully stocked bars, rows of classic 1980s arcade games, and happy, smiley nerds kicking back on couches with the Padres’ home ball park as a backdrop – it’s a spacious, laid-back respite from the shoulder-to-shoulder insanity of the convention center. EW’s Laura Hertzfeld sat down with our beloved Chuck at the EW Comic-Con suite to talk about his beautiful nerdvana.
Posted July 18 2013 — 11:49 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?