Zach Levi has a pretty nice little set-up over at his Nerd HQ at Petco Park in San Diego. Fully stocked bars, rows of classic 1980s arcade games, and happy, smiley nerds kicking back on couches with the Padres’ home ball park as a backdrop – it’s a spacious, laid-back respite from the shoulder-to-shoulder insanity of the convention center. EW’s Laura Hertzfeld sat down with our beloved Chuck at the EW Comic-Con suite to talk about his beautiful nerdvana.
Posted July 18 2013 — 11:49 PM EDT
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- Paul Rudd had a fanboy moment over 'Captain America: Civil War'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch