Zach Levi has a pretty nice little set-up over at his Nerd HQ at Petco Park in San Diego. Fully stocked bars, rows of classic 1980s arcade games, and happy, smiley nerds kicking back on couches with the Padres’ home ball park as a backdrop – it’s a spacious, laid-back respite from the shoulder-to-shoulder insanity of the convention center. EW’s Laura Hertzfeld sat down with our beloved Chuck at the EW Comic-Con suite to talk about his beautiful nerdvana.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims
- Disney stars get horrific in teaser for slasher movie 'Some Kind of Hate'
- 5 things we learned from Robert Downey Jr.'s interview with Howard Stern
- 'Living on Love' to close on Broadway
- Miss Piggy to receive Brooklyn Museum award
- Nelly's going country on his next EP, 'Heartland'
- Talking love and movies with 'Belgian Brando' Matthias Schoenaerts