Zach Levi has a pretty nice little set-up over at his Nerd HQ at Petco Park in San Diego. Fully stocked bars, rows of classic 1980s arcade games, and happy, smiley nerds kicking back on couches with the Padres’ home ball park as a backdrop – it’s a spacious, laid-back respite from the shoulder-to-shoulder insanity of the convention center. EW’s Laura Hertzfeld sat down with our beloved Chuck at the EW Comic-Con suite to talk about his beautiful nerdvana.
Posted July 18 2013 — 11:49 PM EDT
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst on the latest medical scare
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation