Seems like a clear fit for Comic-Con – 1970s icon Hello Kitty – right? But actually this is the first year that Sanrio’s famous feline has walked the catwalk at the San Diego convention. She’s taken over a whole area near baseball stadium Petco Park and all the little girls (and big girls. and boys.) are coming to get their picture taken and dance around with our favorite pink-clad ambassador. We had to get in on the action. In the video below, Sandra Gonzalez and Laura Hertzfeld meet Kitty herself and check out some of the exclusive toys and accessories Sanrio created for the Con.
Posted July 18 2013 — 10:48 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters