Seems like a clear fit for Comic-Con – 1970s icon Hello Kitty – right? But actually this is the first year that Sanrio’s famous feline has walked the catwalk at the San Diego convention. She’s taken over a whole area near baseball stadium Petco Park and all the little girls (and big girls. and boys.) are coming to get their picture taken and dance around with our favorite pink-clad ambassador. We had to get in on the action. In the video below, Sandra Gonzalez and Laura Hertzfeld meet Kitty herself and check out some of the exclusive toys and accessories Sanrio created for the Con.
Posted July 18 2013 — 10:48 PM EDT
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year