Seems like a clear fit for Comic-Con – 1970s icon Hello Kitty – right? But actually this is the first year that Sanrio’s famous feline has walked the catwalk at the San Diego convention. She’s taken over a whole area near baseball stadium Petco Park and all the little girls (and big girls. and boys.) are coming to get their picture taken and dance around with our favorite pink-clad ambassador. We had to get in on the action. In the video below, Sandra Gonzalez and Laura Hertzfeld meet Kitty herself and check out some of the exclusive toys and accessories Sanrio created for the Con.
Posted July 18 2013 — 10:48 PM EDT
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- See a peculiar teaser for 'Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!