Seems like a clear fit for Comic-Con – 1970s icon Hello Kitty – right? But actually this is the first year that Sanrio’s famous feline has walked the catwalk at the San Diego convention. She’s taken over a whole area near baseball stadium Petco Park and all the little girls (and big girls. and boys.) are coming to get their picture taken and dance around with our favorite pink-clad ambassador. We had to get in on the action. In the video below, Sandra Gonzalez and Laura Hertzfeld meet Kitty herself and check out some of the exclusive toys and accessories Sanrio created for the Con.
Posted July 18 2013 — 10:48 PM EDT
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- Robyn announces secret project
- Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and manager Phil McIntyre team up for Safehouse Records
- Twitter loved Amy Schumer on 'The Bachelorette'
- Beach House announces new album and tour
- Big Sean and Rick Ross join Future's 'F--- Up Some Commas' remix
- Watch Liam from One Direction sing 14 seconds of 'Wonderwall'
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!