Those Psych guys are really good at solving mysteries, even if it’s in a madcap kind of way. And at Comic-Con it’s no different. We put the Psych cast to the test and had them play a little game called “Guess the Guest Star.” Each cast member gets the name of a Psych guest star taped to their forehead and everyone gives clues to help them guess the name on the card… hilarity, not surprisingly, ensues. Check it out as we put Corbin Bernsen, James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, and Timothy Omandson to the test.
Posted July 18 2013 — 8:50 PM EDT
- How ABBA (and that ‘Waterloo’ scene) made it into 'Muriel’s Wedding'
- First look of 'Big Brother' contestants on 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- Mark Hamill denies flubbing Leia's name in 'Star Wars'
- Quentin Tarantino: Black critics 'have to deal with me'
- Keegan-Michael Key and Ray Liotta to guest-star on 'Modern Family'
- Shock Treatment: Match the surprising plots with the twists
- We Called It! We Blew It! What EW critics got right and wrong
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now