Those Psych guys are really good at solving mysteries, even if it’s in a madcap kind of way. And at Comic-Con it’s no different. We put the Psych cast to the test and had them play a little game called “Guess the Guest Star.” Each cast member gets the name of a Psych guest star taped to their forehead and everyone gives clues to help them guess the name on the card… hilarity, not surprisingly, ensues. Check it out as we put Corbin Bernsen, James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, and Timothy Omandson to the test.
Posted July 18 2013 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?