Those Psych guys are really good at solving mysteries, even if it’s in a madcap kind of way. And at Comic-Con it’s no different. We put the Psych cast to the test and had them play a little game called “Guess the Guest Star.” Each cast member gets the name of a Psych guest star taped to their forehead and everyone gives clues to help them guess the name on the card… hilarity, not surprisingly, ensues. Check it out as we put Corbin Bernsen, James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, and Timothy Omandson to the test.
Posted July 18 2013 — 8:50 PM EDT
- 'iZombie' taps Eddie Jemison as new villain
- Bjork is releasing an orchestral version of her last album 'Vulnicura'
- Nancy Drew series in the works from Grey's producers
- 'House of Lies' taps Wanda Sykes, Ken Marino for guest roles
- Fox is developing its own 'Dancing With the Stars,' but with regular people
- JoJo announces 'I Am JoJo' tour
- 'Jaws 19' gets a trailer ahead of 'Back to the Future' anniversary