Those Psych guys are really good at solving mysteries, even if it’s in a madcap kind of way. And at Comic-Con it’s no different. We put the Psych cast to the test and had them play a little game called “Guess the Guest Star.” Each cast member gets the name of a Psych guest star taped to their forehead and everyone gives clues to help them guess the name on the card… hilarity, not surprisingly, ensues. Check it out as we put Corbin Bernsen, James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, and Timothy Omandson to the test.
Posted July 18 2013 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!