Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parilla, Emilie De Ravin, Michael Raymond-James, and Colin O’Donogue made the journey to EW.com’s Comic-Con suite today and dropped some hints as to what we might expect as they embark on a third season. They also took a reader question asking what prop from the set each of them would most want to take home. Watch the interview below.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation