Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parilla, Emilie De Ravin, Michael Raymond-James, and Colin O’Donogue made the journey to EW.com’s Comic-Con suite today and dropped some hints as to what we might expect as they embark on a third season. They also took a reader question asking what prop from the set each of them would most want to take home. Watch the interview below.
Posted July 21 2013 — 12:26 AM EDT
- There is no new novel in Harper Lee's deposit box, despite rumors
- Whedon fave on 'Bloodsucking Bastards' (and why he wants to be killed by Thor)
- Syfy renews 'Dark Matter' and 'Killjoys' for second seasons
- David Lagercrantz reveals what it's like to take over the 'Dragon Tattoo' series
- Jimmy Fallon will interview Donald Trump on 'The Tonight Show'
- London Film Festival unveils full lineup
- Jimmy Kimmel addresses 'avalanche' of backlash from video game sketch
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!